Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

Best Mobile English Sinhala Dictionary Free Download.
Download Mobile English Sinhala Dictionary to you mobile phone / Android Phone free now. This is the first and best Sinhala-English Mobile Dictionary.

Requrements

J2ME Support
2Mb space

Supported mobile phone

Support all mobile phones those support j2me(MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) with around 2mb free space

User guide for Sinhala Mobile dictionary
If you were able to properly install the dictionary in your mobile phone according to the given instruction, You will see a mdic icon(cactus tree) in application collection. The place, application get installed would deffer with brand of mobile device. By the way, when you start application you will get splash window. After loading splash windows, You get following view(figure 1) in your mobile phone.

[Image: midic_dictionary_v1.jpg]

In this window, You can type the word you want to know the meaning. You can type like you type in SMS using number pad. You don't need to type full word. It will display list of words(figure 2) starting with fully or partially typed word, when you press middle button of joystick.

[Image: midic_dictionary_v2_2.jpg]

In this window(figure 2), You can scroll and find the word you are looking for using the up/down buttons of joystick or you can focus text field with left/right buttons or joystick for change the searching word. After you find the word you want press center button of joystick to get the meaning in Sinhala(figure 3).

[Image: midic_dictionary_v3.jpg]

Use Up and Down buttons to scroll and see full definition. While you are in above view(figure 3), You would not able the change the searching word in text field. You have to go back to previous view to change the searching word. Simply press center button to go to previous window.

You can Exit the application anytime by pressing top right conner button

Go to internet your mobile phone and search as English Sinhala Dictionary. Now you can find many English Sinhala Dictionary for Smart Mobile Phone. Good Luck

If you use android phone you can download many English Sinhala Dictionaries from Google Play Store... Better to install a offline dictionary so it will work without Internet connection. I am using an Offline English Sinhala dictionary on my Android Phone....

This is the best English Sinhala Dictionary for mobile according to my knowledge

(11-02-2012, 09:41 PM)cqruwan1200 Wrote:  This is the best English Sinhala Dictionary for mobile according to my knowledge

Yes. This is the best English Sinhala Dictionary for Android phone. No need Internet connection to access this Offline dictionary. I also recommend it.

Download Madura English Sinhala Dictionary for your Mobile Phone. This is the best English Sinhala Dictionary for your mobile phone.

Download it from here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maduraonline&hl=en

or otherwise intall it fro your apps store. Madura English Sinhala dictionay now avaialble for Iphones also.

Madura Dictionary is the best English SInhala dictionary to download mobile phone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Madura Sinhala English Dictionary for Mobile Phone. Android and Iphones Gamarala 0 794 09-23-2015, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Gamarala