Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Come all Lovers here to share your ideas and thoughts about love.
I just saw this lovers section on this forum. Where are lovers? I invite all lovers to come here and share your ideas and thoughts about true love. Love is the foundation of the world. Without a love there is no world. Love is most greatest thing in the world. Love is the most powerful thing in the world than the most powerful atomic bomb.

Heart 
(10-22-2011, 12:36 PM)sirasa Wrote: I just saw this lovers section on this forum. Where are lovers? I invite all lovers to come here and share your ideas and thoughts about true love. Love is the foundation of the world. Without a love there is no world. Love is most greatest thing in the world. Love is the most powerful thing in the world than the most powerful atomic bomb.

SIRASA LOVE Heart

Lovers forum will be Interesting with more girls Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sri Lankan best Lovers forum... Best place to get together Sri Lankan Lovers regentblogs 4 6,292 10-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Last Post: cqruwan1200
  best place to visit in colombo for lovers Anil SUP 1 11,946 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Mahesh
  What do you think about LOVE SALE. Every pairents like to sell thier childrens love? kaluwa 0 862 11-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Last Post: kaluwa