Return to Home Page

Advertisements

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freeeducation365 Customizable Toolbar now available to optimize your Internet Browse
Freeeducation365 Customizable Toolbar now available to optimize your Internet Browsing speed and save your time. This toolbar designed after we did various researches about favorite websites of Internet users.

What are advantage of this tool bar.

1. No need to type your favorite web site address to visit them.
2. You can add new site to your tool bar according to your interest.
3. This tool bars has lot of famous web sites according to systematic manner. As example All famous video sharing site are in one category called "video"
4. One click for all other worl famour top rated web site such as Facebook, gmail, yahoo, hotmail/MSN/, asian tribune, bbc, cnn, youtube, daily motion, digg, vimeo, torrentz, filestune, rapidshare, photo sharing and many famous site. All you have to do it just installed our Tool bar. This has been tested. it has no any armful effects. Currently this toolbar working only Internet Explorer, Firefox, & Safari.

Click Here to Download our Tool Bar

[Image: image-A78B_4CE77792.jpg]

Now freeeducation365 tool bar come with latest and famous website links and with free facebook layouts.

(12-02-2010, 06:49 PM)money Wrote:  Now freeeducation365 tool bar come with latest and famous website links and with free facebook layouts.

Yes I also so that. That is good. I also made a free toolbar Smile Thanks admin for the support to create my own toolbar. Smile

This is really Excellent work Admin. Actually these are the world top rated websites you have add into this tool bar. Excellent work. I hope it will help all internet users to reduce their internet browsing time area you said.

(12-09-2010, 01:44 PM)teacher Wrote:  This is really Excellent work Admin. Actually these are the world top rated websites you have add into this tool bar. Excellent work. I hope it will help all internet users to reduce their internet browsing time area you said.
Yes Of course SmileSmileSmileSmile

Wow this is a excellent tool bar.All Sri Lankan newpapers wel site world news web site are listed in this web site with Facebook, Gmail,Yahoo, MSN & Photo sharing facilities. I like this much. Specially this will be a greate tool for Sri Lankan who live in abroads. Because using this toop bar those people can derectly access for Sri Lankan News Web sites by a simple one click. Thanks for the great tool.

(12-14-2010, 07:21 PM)wasantha Wrote:  Wow this is a excellent tool bar.All Sri Lankan news papers wel site world news web site are listed in this web site with Facebook, Gmail,Yahoo, MSN & Photo sharing facilities. I like this much. Specially this will be a great tool for Sri Lankan who live in abroad. Because using this tool bar those people can directly access for Sri Lankan News Web sites by a simple one click. Thanks for the great tool.

Yes it is great for all Internet users. It's almost all famous and useful website links has. Its great. Good job.

Good Job We like it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  freeeducation365.info and forum.freeeducation365.info websites moved admin 0 461 09-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Last Post: admin
  freeeducation365 toolbar help you to reduce your Internet Browsing time? Is it useful admin 1 1,141 10-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Last Post: cqruwan1200
  Free Facebook Layouts with freeeducation365.info toolbar admin 2 3,014 01-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Last Post: regentblogs