Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

How to download youtube and other online plying videos from internet?
Now you can easily download online videos from youtube.com and other video website. There are many ways to do this. The best way to download is usinbg Internet Download Manager. But it is a commercial software. So here I am going to introduce free software to download videos from website easily. That software is youtube down loader. Use this link to download youtube downloader free

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloa...?tag=rtcol

I have faced problem when I was downloading this software last night. I have 5gb internet plan and when I was start it and it done half near 1 or 2gb I found that my internet connection disabled by service provider so when will it start at that time I will download it.

I am unable to download this software.It does not complete and stop in mid.

I use Internet download manager (IDM) to download all online videos from any video sharing website. We can use any online video although it is not allowed to download using Internet Download Manager. Internet Download Manager is the best software to download all type of Videos and audios from Video sharing and audio website.
This is how to download youtube and other online videos using Internet Download Manager...

[Image: image-E932_4ED0DD82.jpg]

You have to move your cursor onto Video when it start to play. Then You will see "Download This video button as above image. Click on that button to download the playing video.