Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

How to earn money from Internet without a website?
I have no website but I want to earn money from Internet? So I want to know is there are any possibility to earn money from Internet without a website?

Yes anyone can earn money from Internet without a website? What type of qualification do you have in IT field?

This is a one way to earn money from Internet without a website.

Go and register with freelancer.com website and create a good quality profile there according to your qualifications & Skills. Then they will inform you about suitable matching online jobs according to qualification. Then you have to bid for their Jobs and you will be informed if you have been selected for that job. You will receive many online part time jobs per day and you try to get those by bid. Most people don't know that they can easily earn money from internet like this way. There are some other website also available to obtain such a jobs. Good Luck.

(10-26-2011, 06:03 PM)PC Doctor Wrote:  Yes anyone can earn money from Internet without a website? What type of qualification do you have in IT field?

This is a one way to earn money from Internet without a website.

Go and register with freelancer.com website and create a good quality profile there according to your qualifications & Skills. Then they will inform you about suitable matching online jobs according to qualification. Then you have to bid for their Jobs and you will be informed if you have been selected for that job. You will receive many online part time jobs per day and you try to get those by bid. Most people don't know that they can easily earn money from internet like this way. There are some other website also available to obtain such a jobs. Good Luck.

I registered with this site and bidding bidding. But still cannot get a project. Sad What are the secret tips for freelancer.com projects??

Thanks. I also tried. I received so many part time jobs from mail and I bid for all of them. But still I cannot obtain any part time job from that web site. Hope it will work soon for me.

Does anyone earn moneny without website now. I also registered with freelancer website and hope I can get some parttime jobs.. I am waiting.. I am appreciated if experience person can advice and guide us to earn money from Internet without a website. Thanks

Yes this is a true system for earn money from Internet who has skills. But beware most of methods to earn money online is not true.

I am also a member of http://www.freelancer.com and I know how hard it is to get a project.
Here are a few tips to increase response rate to your bids...

1. Fill all the necessary details of your profile. DO NOT LEAVE IT EMPTY.

2. Construct a good portfolio. Most employers have a look at your portfolio when considering you for a project. Inserting a few photos of your educational/professional certificates will be really good tactic.

3. When bidding to a project, make sure you send a private message to the employer saying how qualified you are to do the project and that you have understood the project well. Remember to attach a free sample when ever possible.

4. Be respectful when addressing the employer. Use words like; 'dear sir/madam, best regards, sincerely...'

5. USE PROPER ENGLISH, especially when bidding on projects posted by western employers. European employers tend to turn you down if they sense your English is not good.

you can participate in online surveys and can make good money with it.

There are various online job sites where you can easily get the best contractors and they may offer you a handsome amount of money.... but you must have the appropriate skills for the job to be applying for and one thing for sure that you profile must be completed and is unique as compared to the other members...........

Yes there are are various sites from where you may get the desired thing and earn money with it..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Education website to learn about Internet marketting methods. Amuna 1 1,447 08-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Last Post: emdiworld
  Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs - Earn money by Writing Articles cqruwan1200 12 28,876 12-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Last Post: modith123
  What are ways to earn money from internet with home work? Aracely Bussani 2 2,899 08-26-2012, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Hiranya Premarathna
  What is the Best Online Marketting Programme We Can Use to earn money? regentblogs 2 3,612 08-20-2012, 09:50 PM
  what is the best way to earn money online? monika 7 5,178 08-18-2012, 02:39 AM
  Earn money from Internet by Click ok Ads is Success or its Fake suresh 3 8,257 08-18-2012, 02:29 AM
  How to Make Money on the Internet Using Your Own Talent and Affiliate Programs soorya 2 2,014 04-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bizeso
  How to earn money from internet Successfully, Correctly and Legally. samamalie 2 2,536 04-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Suranee
  Earning Money from forex Trading is Profitable. Can we earn well from Forex Trading regentblogs 2 1,500 01-14-2012, 05:46 AM
Last Post: flogger
  Etoro is a Real Programme for earn money from Forex Trading or E toro is Scam? regentblogs 8 4,870 01-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Last Post: flogger