Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to remove Birthday Information from Skype Profile.
Hi friend. I am using skype and I want to hide My Birth Day from other in my contact list. How can I hide Birth Day from my profile in Skype. I search in Internet but I cannot find. Does anyone know how to do this please.

There is no direct way to hide it. But if you want you can reduce your age among your skype friends. Do you want to be younger??? Otherwise you should not Enter your birth day when you create your skype account. Then your age will not display on your profile. Using this method you can hide your birthday on skype.

Yes change the birthday if you want to be younger in your profile. you cannot remove birthday from your skype profile...

Hi. Change. How old are you? Tongue Why you want to hide your age from skype friends Tongue

(10-31-2011, 05:33 PM)IT Teacher Wrote: Hi. Change. How old are you? Tongue Why you want to hide your age from skype friends Tongue
May be his skype girl friends too younger than him. LOL

Once you register with skype birthday information you cannot remove your birthdays. If you want to hide your birthday information you should not enter your birthday when you register for a skype account.

(01-03-2012, 06:35 PM)admin Wrote: Once you register with skype birthday information you cannot remove your birthdays. If you want to hide your birthday information you should not enter your birthday when you register for a skype account.

Thanks admin. That's mean we have to create new profile to hide our birthday in skype profile.... Sad