Return to Home Page

Advertisements

free counters
free hit counter
free hit counter
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Google Adsense Account Was Disable Due to invalid Click. What Can I do?
I didn't click on my own ads. But Google Adsense Account now has been desabled. I got a mail from Google Adsense that saying they disable it because of invalid clicks. Can someone help me what can I do for this. Most people are said that I can do nothing... Sad Please Help

I am very Fuentes in Google Adsense Rules now. I am learning about Google Adsense. But still I can't Google Adsense Approval from them. Sad According to what I know if someone account was Disabled because of Invalid Click He/She can't work with Google Adsense again. That is the Google Adsense rule.

(12-02-2010, 04:34 PM)tuvan Wrote:  I didn't click on my own ads. But Google Adsense Account now has been desabled. I got a mail from Google Adsense that saying they disable it because of invalid clicks. Can someone help me what can I do for this. Most people are said that I can do nothing... Sad Please Help

After your Google Adsense Account has been disabled because of invalid click you can't apply for Google Adsense again aldo you can't get back the same account again. No one can cheat Google Adsense. They have very excellent monitoring system.

You are unable to take this account back if your account disabled due to invalid clicks. Never try to cheat Google. They are more clever than you think. Some time it may happened without your knowledge. But Google can detect invalid click instantly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the other Online Advertising programme like Google Adsense? tuvan 2 1,273 12-23-2010, 02:59 AM
Last Post: regentblogs