Return to Home Page

Advertisements

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please don't forget to Thanks to the poster if you learn something from their post
This is free educational and entertainment website to share your knowledge and learn something new. I kindly request from all of you if you learn something or if you get some valuable information from an article please reply it to encourage posters (Writer). Thanks for join with freeeducation365 Discussion forum.

Yes. That should do by everyone who use forum

(12-30-2010, 01:37 PM)admin Wrote:  This is free educational and entertainment website to share your knowledge and learn something new. I kindly request from all of you if you learn something or if you get some valuable information from an article please reply it to encourage posters (Writer). Thanks for join with freeeducation365 Discussion forum.

Yes. That is true. We have to encourage them including me too. It should do by them self. No need to ask them to do so. It is common sense.

(12-31-2010, 07:33 PM)teacher Wrote:  
(12-30-2010, 01:37 PM)admin Wrote:  This is free educational and entertainment website to share your knowledge and learn something new. I kindly request from all of you if you learn something or if you get some valuable information from an article please reply it to encourage posters (Writer). Thanks for join with freeeducation365 Discussion forum.

Yes. That is true. We have to encourage them including me too. It should do by them self. No need to ask them to do so. It is common sense.

Yes. You are right teacher. No need to ask them to do so. This is common sense.

Whether people thank or not they are doing great service to others. But we have to thank anyone who help us.

(12-31-2010, 07:33 PM)teacher Wrote:  

Yes you are right!

This is general thing. no need to ask

Yes you are right. This is commence sence.