Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

What is the Best Internet Security / Antivirus Sodtware at the moement. (2011)
There are many Internet Security / Anti Virus Software available. I want to know what is the best antivirus software at the moment for a PC. I heard that AVG Anti Virus 2011 is the best for personal use. Some people saying PC getting slow due to AVG and they recommend Avast Antivirus is best for personal use.. So I need some expert idea regarding this matter. Thanks

There are many internet security antivirus are available but all are not best so if you want to buy something more powerful and more better than you should to post your query on other computer forum because it will help you to get good decision. As per my view you should to buy Kaspersky because it's license version is more better than any other anti virus software. it is more capable to give protection from hackers and viruses. I use it since 3 years but i never find any problem in it. I think you should to try it.

The best Antivirus depends on what you want.If you want free antivirus then Microsoft Security Essentials is the best. If you want paid antivirus then Eset NOD best Internet Security / Anti Virus software.

There are many different type of antivirus available on Internet and It shop.Different antivirus is Norton,Avira,Kaspersky,Quickheal.I like to use Kaspersky anti virus.Kaspersky is the strong antivirus compare to other antivirus.This anti virus scan all files and folder from computer.

Hi...I like avast internet security antivirus....

Its very secured antivirus......

software testing services in india

There are many different type of antivirus available on Internet and It shop.Different antivirus is Norton,Avira,Kaspersky,Quickheal.I like to use Kaspersky anti virus.Kaspersky is the strong antivirus compare to other antivirus.This anti virus scan all files and folder from computer.

I think that AVG & Eset are great as Internet securities. But Avast is the best for other things.

Hi,

There was a lots of free internet security or online security provider available on net, but there was one of the best antivirus for internet security is AVG antivirus.

Regards,

Yes many free anti-virus in market I am also using avast antichose it -virus is the best free anti-virus you can easily it. It is not harmful to your system

Hello,

Advanced System Protector is the best antivirus software at the moment. it is an effective solution to find and remove malware infections present on your computer system. It also provides protection shields against malware threats.
It is extremely light on system resources as well as easy to download and install.