Return to Home Page

Advertisements

free counters
free hit counter
free hit counter
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is true love? What do you think about true love...
I think love is more than someone can explain. Its a feeling thats come from hart. Most people think that sex is the most major part of the love. But that is not true. So what do you think about true love?

True love is something like cannot explain. Its a massive good feeling. Everything is valueless infront of true love. But I don't know whether that true love is available in this commercial world...

(12-08-2011, 04:58 PM)gomaraya Wrote:  True love is something like cannot explain. Its a massive good feeling. Everything is valueless infront of true love. But I don't know whether that true love is available in this commercial world...

Yes. True love is something cannot say a value. But as you said, can we see true love from others???

This is the result I got after searching for true love [Image: image-29E6_4EE0C7DE.jpg]

True love is a good thing

Wow. Mahasona also like to live...

ප්‍රේමය නම් රාගයෙන් තොර සද එළිය සේ අචින්ත්‍යයි!!! පාරිශුද්ධයි!!! සුරම්‍යයි!!!

I think that a very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. All mankind love a lover. So be a good lover.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about LOVE SALE. Every pairents like to sell thier childrens love? kaluwa 0 742 11-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Last Post: kaluwa
  Come all Lovers here to share your ideas and thoughts about love. sirasa 2 1,094 10-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Last Post: regentblogs
  Love is very important thing for our lives....How you feel about your lover? sakunika 3 1,186 09-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Last Post: elabuwa