Return to Home Page

Advertisements

Poll: Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.
This poll is closed.
Michel Jackson
60.00%
12 60.00%
Latha Mangleshkar
40.00%
8 40.00%
Rickey Martine
0%
0 0%
Bob Marli
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.
Lata is the star of world music and singing. I am a great fan of his melodious voice. She has sung many songs that are hot favorites in the build. And the amazing thing is that she is only in the movement and passing. I love the song ke logon Aye mere Vatan. This is a great singing absolute truth.

Lata Mangeshkar is the best singer in the world.My vote for her.I like to listen her voice.Almost her all songs are good to and hit.Now a days she is aged but no difference in her voice.She is great singer from India

It will depend on the choice of the people. So we have to allow others to express their ideas. Here, they reported four world class singers in the world. People can vote as they wish. Anyway all these four singers are better singers in the world. I love them all.

Michael Jackson is the best singer in my opinion. He is the best not only in singing but also in dancing. I like his songs a lot. He remains in the hearts of the people forever.

My favorite singer's are:
Freddie Mercury
Eminem
Jeremy Mckinnon
JUSTIN BEIBER!

It will depend on the choice of the people. So we have to allow others to express their ideas. Here, they reported four world class singers in the world. my best and favourite singer are Michael Jackson, Eminem, Jeremy McKinney, Justin bieber, Taylor Swift , Enrich, and Akon. Michael Jackson is the best not only in singing but also in dancing.

Latha Mangleshkar is the most famous and talented Singer in the world. She has the most clear voice in the world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the most hated Singer in in Sri Lanka.. Sri Lanka most bad singer who not care kaluwa 5 2,878 12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Last Post: regentblogs