Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

Who is the most hated Singer in in Sri Lanka.. Sri Lanka most bad singer who not care
Here I am going to ask from you who is the most hated singer in Sri Lanka. I decided to post this thread after seen a one of video in youtube website... I also respect this singer before I saw this video. He has insult his fans during the conversation with one of radio in Sri Lanka. The most hated singer in Sri Lanka is IRAJ. I hate sri lankan singer IRAJ after I saw this video today....

Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPXOy-jCA4

This is very sad think. As a senior & popular singer in Sri Lanka IRAG must respect to his fans in Sri Lanka. What a stupid insult for his fans. He must apologize from all Sri Lankan in public regarding what he told during this conversation. What a stubborn singer is he????

Very Sad news...

NOt only Iraj but also most other new generation's singers and actors are thinking like this. They will do amything for money and publicity.. We heard that lot of new actress alleged that they were in prostitution field and some of them arrested by police. Also a popular superstar competitor Surendra perera also had attack an innocent younger near a Hotel while he was drunk too much and it is alleged that he try to shoot at sky too at that time. It was revealed that the young boy also had vote for Surendra Perera by SMS when superstar is going on. So this is the truth of Sri Lanka young Singers and actors/acrtess situation.. This is the bad luck of Sri Lankan future of art.

(12-08-2011, 04:56 PM)gomaraya Wrote:  NOt only Iraj but also most other new generation's singers and actors are thinking like this. They will do amything for money and publicity.. We heard that lot of new actress alleged that they were in prostitution field and some of them arrested by police. Also a popular superstar competitor Surendra perera also had attack an innocent younger near a Hotel while he was drunk too much and it is alleged that he try to shoot at sky too at that time. It was revealed that the young boy also had vote for Surendra Perera by SMS when superstar is going on. So this is the truth of Sri Lanka young Singers and actors/acrtess situation.. This is the bad luck of Sri Lankan future of art.

100% true. There were another incident also happened in Kiribathgoda area with one of Actor who try to collect money by threatened to people.

I also saw this video some weeks ago from youtube web site.. It is very bad to say something like that...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now. Linux 36 10,410 11-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Last Post: kaluwa