Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

Dry Skin
Hello,

My skin is very dry,please give me a solution.

dear Monara,

Dry skin is not a big matter,don't worry.

1 drink water 2-2.5L daily.
2 use a dry skin lotion/moisturising cream.
3 And also I recommended Vitamin E cream
4 Add fruits and vegitables for yor diet.

You can use coffee grounds as an layer. Have some coffee grounds with you during shower and rub the effected areas. A best advice was to pack the coffee grounds in a muslin bag for simple use.

If your skin will be dry than you use best branded cream and lotion for your skin.After bath you can use this good cream.Drink more water in the day.Protect your skin in sun energy.

The main reason for dry skin is people are not drinking enough water..... Drinking enough water is the best solution for dry skin. If your pronlem not solved you have to meed a qualified doctor about skin.

Dry skin is the low level of serum and prone to sensitivity.When you cleaning dry skin that time you must avoid tap water.Never use hot water to wash your face.Dry skin need plenty water and daily massage with branded cream,lotion.

Thanks Nalani...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have very dry skin? What treatments are suitable for dry skin..? Srimali 5 2,727 09-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Last Post: carriewalt
  Do you have oil skin? What treatments are suitable for oil skin..? Srimali 4 2,274 07-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Last Post: shelbywats
  How do you get a fair skin? Beauty Cultural Secrets for fair skin. Srimali 0 1,414 12-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Srimali
  Do you have oil skin? Natural treatment for oil skin Srimali 0 1,321 12-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Srimali