Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

How to remove "ink cartridge cannot recognize" Error on Canon Inkjet Printers
Hi I saw some article here regarding removing ink jet Printer errors such as "Ink Cartridge Ru out" error and "Ink Absorber is full" Error. I want How to remove this error from Canon and Epson Printers.

The error is "Ink cartridge cannot recognize" I try to remove that error but I couldn't remove it. So I had to change the cartridge. You know that it is very expensive to buy new cartridges for Canon Printers. So I want to know that how to remove this errors without changing Cartridges. Thanks

According to my experience This error cannot remove. You have to replace the cartridge. IF someone know the solution please post it here. It will very useful for other cannon printer users including me. thanks

Yes. I found a solution for this. The main reason for this cannon Cartridge error "ink cartridge cannot recognize - Black" & "ink cartridge cannot recognize - colour" is printer cannot identify the cartridge. This error can Remove.

This is the solution for "ink cartridge cannot recognize - Black" & "ink cartridge cannot recognize - colour" errors.

1. Remove the cartridges which cannot recognized.

2. Clean contact points (Coppers points front of cartridge) using a tissue paper.

3. Now refix the cartrige and start to print. This is working 100%

Enjoy now

(11-14-2011, 12:28 AM)regentblogs Wrote:  Yes. I found a solution for this. The main reason for this cannon Cartridge error "ink cartridge cannot recognize - Black" & "ink cartridge cannot recognize - colour" is printer cannot identify the cartridge. This error can Remove.

This is the solution for "ink cartridge cannot recognize - Black" & "ink cartridge cannot recognize - colour" errors.

1. Remove the cartridges which cannot recognized.

2. Clean contact points (Coppers points front of cartridge) using a tissue paper.

3. Now refix the cartrige and start to print. This is working 100%

Enjoy now

thanks for this very helpful advise. same error that i have been experiencing and when i try this one, now my canon pg-40 printer is working already.

Ink cartridge cannot be recognized error display because of your contact pins cover with dust or oxide. This error can easily eliminate when you re fix the cartridge after clean all ping on (Dots) on cartridge properly. This error occur when we use cartridges reuse continually with refilling.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Recover Canon "Ink Absorber is Full. Contact Your Service Center" Error messag money 1 3,520 11-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Last Post: regentblogs
  How to Correct Cannon Printer Error "Ink Cartridge Runout" Error. This will work Fin money 0 1,155 12-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post: money