Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

What are the other Programme available to Earn Money From Internet except Adsense....
What are the other Programme available to Earn Money From Internet except Adsense, Adbrite. Can someone like to tell us please? Smile

chithika.com is a one of another advertising programme like Google Adsense and Adbrite. But this programme not so success as Google Adsense for every country. They mainly target like USA, Canada. There are some other online advertising programme are available

There are lot of ways to earn money from internet without Google Adsense. But there is no so successful way to earn money from internet without internet. Smile I write this bu my experience. Smile

I also interest about this... Tell me someone I have website. I need to know all similar programme to Google Adsense

(12-03-2010, 07:19 PM)money Wrote:  I also interest about this... Tell me someone I have website. I need to know all similar programme to Google Adsense

There are few online programe which is a good alternate of google adsense like Adbrite, Bidvertiser, Chitika, Kontera

These are few programs which you use for earn money from your website

(09-11-2010, 07:11 PM)Billa Wrote:  What are the other Programme available to Earn Money From Internet except Adsense, Adbrite. Can someone like to tell us please? Smile

Are there any other ways to Make Money from your Content Website other than Google AdSense?

How to Make Money from your Content Website/Blog other than Google AdSense?

There are 3 broad ways that you can make money from your content website.

Here are these 3 ways to make money online:

01) Selling Advertisements

There are various programs available on the internet that offer these services. The most common is Google AdSense of course. However, there are many other programs on the internet such as Chitika, AdBrite, Bidvertiser which offer the same services.

The main logic behind making money from advertising is that you will start making few dollars from the first month you put these ads on your website/blog. And that’s how it will help boost your psychological confidence to write more on your blog/website.

More content = more traffic = more money.

Most other methods of making money from your content website require literally hundreds of thousands of web traffic every month.

02) Selling Other People’s Products (Affiliate Marketing)

This is known as Affiliate marketing. If you are not creative enough … as in someone who creates their own products, then you can also make money online by selling other people’s products and get commission.

Here are the few websites that offer these services:

- Click Bank

- Commission Junction

- Amazon Affiliates

Making money from this method requires lots of patience and that’s why most people give up before making any sales. One must believe in the product that is being offered, as well as have passion and persistence.