Return to Home Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

What is the best bank to save?
In Sri Lanka what is the best bank to save?What is the interest rate of it?

Sri Lankan Bank Interest rate has been reduced recently by the Government and now all Sri Lankan bank has very low interest rates. The other thing is Interest rates in Sri Lankan bank It's depend on the your deposit amount and saving method (Normal saving, Fix Deposit etc). The better thing is compare the interest rates of bank with your saving type and account. Normally If you can Deposit these amount at Leasing company you can obtain a high Interest than the Bank.

All Sri Lankan Bank Interest are very low these days. All Interest rates below 13% for fixed deposite also. Sad

According to the situation of bank and other investment companies it is better to deposit your money on Government Bank. Because it is secure. People and company said hey are pay big percentage of interest cannot trust. The good example is Shakvithi Ranasinghe. So think twice before you deposit your money in Privet sectors.

What is the best bank in Sri Lanka give highest interest rate for Fixed Deposit?

(01-11-2011, 04:31 PM)cricket Wrote: What is the best bank in Sri Lanka give highest interest rate for Fixed Deposit?

Normally Leasing companies pay higher interest rate than fixed deposit in Sri Lanka. But you have to check the background of private leasing companies before you deposit your money. If you don't like to take risk about your money you can directly save your money in Government Bank. If you can invest your money at Sri Lanka stock market that will be a great investment. I heard that, these days Sri Lankan stock market situation is very good.

I recommended government bank to save compaired with other bank.Best advantage is risk free.

(12-16-2010, 08:48 PM)wasantha Wrote: All Sri Lankan Bank Interest are very low these days. All Interest rates below 13% for fixed deposite also. Sad

I check all bank Interest rates below 10%. Which Sri Lankan Bank pay highest interest rate.

In the Sri lanka. The best bank to save is Central Bank of Sri lanka. And it's minimum interest rate is 8 percent per annum. And this one is really very cool thing for the saving your money in the Sri lanka.

All Sri Lankan Bank has reduce the interest rates for saving. So non of them giving good interest rate for saving. Its better to invest your money somewhere else such as Sri Lanka Stock Market. you can earn more from Sri Lankan Stock market better than Bank saving. This is only a my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save the World. Water is the life of the world.. Save it.. Thushara Perera 1 1,081 05-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Last Post: regentblogs