Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

What is the best way to remove warts from skin?
I have a wart in my skin near the neck. I want to know a natural way to remove this wart without burning it. I heard that althoug we remove warts by burning it will appear again. So I want to know a another best way to remove warts from skin permenently. If someone know please reply.

western doctors have no permanent treatment for warts. They can remove them but they are coming again. I saw one of old book said apply a black snail on warts can remove warts permanently from the skin. I saw that some people also has said that it was work successfully. This is a natural treatment for warts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have very dry skin? What treatments are suitable for dry skin..? Srimali 5 2,724 09-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Last Post: carriewalt
  Do you have oil skin? What treatments are suitable for oil skin..? Srimali 4 2,269 07-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Last Post: shelbywats
  How do you get a fair skin? Beauty Cultural Secrets for fair skin. Srimali 0 1,411 12-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Srimali
  Do you have oil skin? Natural treatment for oil skin Srimali 0 1,318 12-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Srimali