Return to Home Page

Poll: Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.
Michel Jackson
Latha Mangleshkar
Rickey Martine
Bob Marli
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.
Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.

The best singer of the world is Michel Jackson. No one can come close to him. He is the King of music. We love you for ever. You are in our hears for ever.....

All these are top singers are in the world. Unfortunately Michel Jackson has leave us. We remember you for ever.....

I think Latha Mangleshkar is best.I love her.

Michael Jackson is the best one

What do you know about him?

The King of Pop was born in Gary, Indiana, U.S. in august 29; 1958.He had done lot of things as his occupations. Such as Singer-songwriter, record producer, composer, dancer, choreographer, actor, author, businessman, philanthropist. Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. He began his solo career in 1971.
In the early 1980s, Jackson became very popular.” Beat It", "Billie Jean" and "Thriller"are famous music videos of him. He did lot of things on behalf of world music.

On June 25, 2009, Jackson died in his bed at his rented mansion at 100 North Carolwood Drive in the Holmby Hills district of Los Angeles.

Who is the best singer in the world. It depend in the peoples choice. So we have to allow others to express their ideas. Here they have mention 4 top class singers in the world. People can vote according to their wish. Anyhow all these 4 singers are world best singers. I like all of them.

Miche jackson is the king of the World Music. no one can beat him. He is completed king with various talented Singing and Dance. Latha Mangleshkar has the most pure voice for signing. but she has only singing talent.

Aiyoo,,,mama hithanne meeka hari singrs la ekkenek wath nehe,,,mee minissunta wada eththatama music walata wedak akrapu minisssu anantawath mee loke innawa,ehema isddi salli walata sangeetha kana unge names dala y me????

https://freeeducation365.com/thread-116.html
Aiyoo,,,mama hithanne meeka hari singrs la ekkenek wath nehe,,,mee minissunta wada eththatama music walata wedak akrapu minisssu anantawath mee loke innawa,ehema isddi salli walata sangeetha kana unge names dala y me????

Lata is the leading lady of the music and singing world. I am the big fan of her melodious voice. She has sung so many songs which are very hot favorite in the generation. And the wonder is that she is just on move and going on. I really love the song of Aye mere vatan ke logon. This one is really absolute great singing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the most hated Singer in in Sri Lanka.. Sri Lanka most bad singer who not care kaluwa 5 3,151 12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Last Post: regentblogs