Return to Home Page

Poll: Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.
This poll is closed.
Michel Jackson
60.00%
12 60.00%
Latha Mangleshkar
40.00%
8 40.00%
Rickey Martine
0%
0 0%
Bob Marli
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Advertisements

[-]
Freeeducation365 website
Freeeducation365 website,
No:630B,
Nedungamuwa,
Gampaha,
Sri Lanka.
Phone : 0711947000
info@freeeducation365.com

Who is the best Singer in the World? Vote Now.
My vote for Michel Jackson. He is the best singer in the whole world. He is also a good music composer. His songs are evergreen forever.

I think Michel Jackson is best singer among the world. He is not only best singer but also a very good dancer. He sing so nice and dance is amazing. His body is so flexible to dance.

These are the best singers.
1. Mandy Moore
2. Taylor Swift
3. Akon.

My Favourite Singers are

1) Michel Jackson.
2) Rickey Martin.
3) Justin Bieber.

The best singer in the world, Michael Jackson. No one can approach him. He is the king of music.

Michel Jackson. We love you. His sweet songs will always remember. Who can come to you. I think anyone can. You are the king. You are great. There is nobody to compare with your songs, music and dance. You live in our hearts forever. Please come again .....

Michael Jackson. We love you. Her sweet songs, will be remembered forever. Who can come near you. I do not think anyone can. You are the king. You are great. There is no comparison with his songs, music and dance. You live in our hearts forever.

I think everyone will agree that Britney Spears is not the greatest singer in the world. Compared to the legendary singer like Whitney Houston or Tina Turner, Britney can barely hold a note. So why is she one of the most popular singers of our generation? Because of her image.

My Favourite Singers are as follows
- Justin Bieber.
- Taylor Swift
- Enric
- Akon.

Of course it's MJ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the most hated Singer in in Sri Lanka.. Sri Lanka most bad singer who not care kaluwa 5 3,167 12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Last Post: regentblogs